what if the internet closed at midnight
We’d find a way to get it illegally like everything else.
It is scientifically proven that when you get hurt, your brain releases chemicals that help to numb and soothe the body and brain. The chemical can be addictive when that tiny release is all one has to feel better, even for a moment. That’s why some say they’re addicted to tattooing, piercings or cutting.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie